Please note: The forum is now closed to new submissions. All the existing forum topics and posts are still available, however new topics cannot be created. If you need Sinclair C5 advice please use the C5 Owners Facebook Group.

tgreening posted:

Evening all, having sold my 24volt c5 a few years ago and always regretting it I bought a project C5 (100050202487) then proceded to search the net for parts only to figure out that it wasnt finatially viable to restore, so I bought another one (100050300788)this one was almost complete, I have almost sorted the electrics had the chassis blasted and powder coated and have almost got it all back together, this will leave me with 1 working C5, 1 C5 with no electrics or lights, and a 81 Corvette (I like plastic vehicles haha)\:d/
posted on: 08/04/2014 19:20:11

Area51 posted:

I know what you mean if I had more room
I would buy another 1 or 2
I like plastic vehicles as well lol

posted on: 08/04/2014 19:29:32

Dan posted:

Hi there Tim,

Welcome to the website, I'll add your serial numbers to the directory if that's okay with you?

Sounds like you've put a lot of work into the C5, feel free to post any pictures of it
posted on: 08/04/2014 19:47:34

tgreening posted:

Thanks,

Yes by all means add the serial numbers, still got a few jobs to do, a couple of electrical gremlins to sort, not sure if its the control box or pod at fault, the front wheel cover, 1 center cap on back wheel and whatever holds the main cover on the the rear wheel brake side are missing. but basically its more or less sorted. not sure what wayto go with the other one yet but sure i will come up with a suitably insain idea...
posted on: 08/04/2014 19:59:58